... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will cooperate with some of the world...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will cooperate with some of the world’s largest companies, AWS Account Management and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with account management, you will drive revenue growth across a small set of global customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help and support to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think proactively about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with large, global customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a key member of the business development and account management team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· In partnership with the account management team, formulate and support revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Solid experience in design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
· Solid experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
· Strong written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Strong Financial Services experience
· Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online