... Alexa Voice Services provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. There are now tens of thousands of skills from different companies...
Alexa Voice Services provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. There are now tens of thousands of skills from different companies around the globe.
We need your help with the Amazon Alexa Skills Kit Team to drive active technical problem solving, facing the internal and external developer community.
As a Technical Developer Advocate, you will be analyzing trends and suggest solutions to various technical issues.
Join customer-centric specialists who collaborate to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers!
Your key responsibilities:
· You will be working with developers to understand how Alexa skills are built and seeking solutions to a variety of technical issues in the process of publishing a skill.
· You will be identifying patterns and trends in inbound technical contact activity across developers and conduct deep dive analysis in order to provide reporting to leadership and business to shape features, processes, and systems.
· You will offer partnership to your developer support colleagues and partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in technical contact topics.
· You will drive projects that improve technical support-related services, plus creating other support materials for developers.
You are a good fit if you:
· are fluent in oral and written Spanish and English languages.
· have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
· demonstrate experience of web/app software development
· demonstrate experience working with external customers to address and resolve issues, in support of technical products or services.
· have good interpersonal and communication skills.
· are not afraid of using social media and writing blog posts.
· are comfortable with MS Office and especially Excel.
You are a great fit if you:
· have experience in technical support, preferably with problem ticketing, incident management, and/or issue escalation.
· have Passion for technology, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment.
· are motivated by creating, testing or evaluating software applications.
· have a track record of responding to/resolving customer issues through written communication.
· are able to drive digging into the details of a system or process to address customer problems.
· are willing to work with remote teams in different geographies and time zones.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. As outlined in our EU Candidate Privacy Notice, you can let us know if you do not want to be contacted for hiring purpose. Please refer to the “what are my rights under applicable data protection laws” section of the Notice for more information As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online