... Are you looking for a challenging career in business development? Do you have prior experience and a validated track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic...
Are you looking for a challenging career in business development? Do you have prior experience and a validated track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a smart and high-reaching Key Account Manager based in Madrid (Spain).
Within our Amazon Seller Services team, your role will be to collaborate with existing Key Accounts in growing their business on Amazon. You will be in charge of developing their commercial and marketing activities, primarily around Prime programs, by providing strategic advice and support with operational execution.
· Close collaboration with Key Accounts to persuade them to start leveraging Prime programs, increase their Prime commitment and help them maintain excellent standards in all aspects of their commercial activity on Amazon.
· In-depth KPI analysis of Key Account performance and market trends, in order to identify business opportunities.
· Elaboration and delivery of recommendations. Development, in close collaboration with the Seller, of strategic business development plans.
· Coordination and execution of projects to achieve business development plan targets.
· Conduct regular performance reviews and successful achievement of targets.
· Enable Key Accounts to learn and master tools and systems to ensure day-to-day business autonomy on Amazon.
· Recommend and implement internal initiatives to improve the team’s performance and the Seller’s experience alike.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· 4-6 years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting monthly / quarterly sales quotas.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Strong analytic and project management skills. Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner
· Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
· University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or related careers.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online