... Amazon is looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior Marketing Manager bring the Prime program to the next level in Italy and Spain. This Senior Marketing Manager will work with...
Amazon is looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior Marketing Manager bring the Prime program to the next level in Italy and Spain. This Senior Marketing Manager will work with local, EU and global teams to generate awareness and adoption of Prime and deliver highest-quality customer experience to millions of Prime customers. Main responsibilities include, among others:
· Lead the Prime marketing strategy, planning and execution in Italy and Spain.
· Drive new Prime member acquisition initiatives, including on and off-site marketing efforts, content testing, business development among others
· Improve Prime membership experience, engagement and retention through increased awareness and usage of benefits, as well as initiatives to drive customer satisfaction
· Own the customer segmentation and lifecycle management of Prime members. Partner with the Cross-Category Marketing team to identify opportunities within non-Prime segments
· Become the voice of the Prime customer in Italy and Spain
· Own the Prime program communication strategy and style
You will be responsible for managing all marketing efforts that will help us maximize the awareness and engagement of Prime customers, through insightful analysis and customer focus. You will work closely with other Prime, Marketing and Benefit teams in driving and implementing projects benefiting IT and ES Prime customers.
You will demonstrate a strong bias for action in getting things done in internet time, whilst maintaining an analytical and process driven approach to prioritization and decision making. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
· 5+ years professional experience in marketing, product management or management consulting, ideally within a consumer e-commerce environment
· Demonstrated success in marketing management, developing marketing strategy, digital marketing and product management
· Very high customer orientation
· Fluent in English and Spanish. Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence
· Ability to partnering with diverse teams in different organizations
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
· Strong analytical skills (including Excel proficiency and SQL), a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Experience in start-up type environments or short-cycle businesses
· Experience working with remote teams
· Proven experience with membership or loyalty programs in a B2C business
· Working knowledge of additional (European) languages, preferably Italian
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online