... Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Amazon has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who's passionate about using data to help us measure every area of the business and influence decision-making.
We're looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Sales Operations Specialist to partner with the Demand Generation team to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the business. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytic background to assist the sales teams in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results.
The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor to Demand Generation Sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, develop GTM strategies, and scale the business. Focus of the role will be to drive incubation, development and growth for some of the newest and most innovate offerings in the AWS portfolio. You will drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the DG team to increase their reach, availability and focus on actionable outcomes with their customers.
The individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. This position also manages the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various demand generation campaigns and proposing improvements to the Business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and targets attainment
· Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business
· Analyze data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams and managers
· Manage continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our DG team
· Develop relationships and work with sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases.
· Manage Sales Compensation scheme and revenue recognition operations
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
· Experience in a role in Operations, Sales Strategy, Business Development or other related field
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Strong quantitative, analytical and statistical skills
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Strong business-process design experience
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and result-oriented
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Hands-on experience of Salesforce and compensation tools e.g. Varicent
· Ability to build reports in web based tools e.g. OBIEE
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a sometimes intense environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online