... Amazon Spain is looking for a talented Sourcer to join our team. Our mission it is to attract, engage and hire talent from across Europe with a goal to keep that talent within Europe. To...
Amazon Spain is looking for a talented Sourcer to join our team. Our mission it is to attract, engage and hire talent from across Europe with a goal to keep that talent within Europe. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your sourcing skills to research talent populations, network with passive candidates, work closely with the business to create robust sourcing strategies to find and attract the best and the brightest from across the European continent.
Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone or other channels. Candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, assessment and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
• Experience building sourcing plans for a client group
• 2+ years recruiting experience
• Experience with online sourcing techniques
• Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong mentoring skills preferred
• Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online