Being an innovativebank is just possible if every person working within ING is a real innovator.This is how we are now, a 1100 professionals bank, 1100 ways of thinking andimproving every day.
However, we share a mindset and a way of working, based on the behaviorsand values that make us grow personally each day.
We offer you to be part of a highly professional and engaged team thatworks everyday as the key engine for ING’s growth and success. This is why weoffer you the latest technological progresses, to make easier and better notonly your day to day, but also the people who trust us.
We are looking for an Investment Product Manager for the StrategyDepartment with at least 3 years ofexperience in the same area.
The main responsibilities will be:
· Contribute to the e-broker and mutual funds product and servicedevelopment
· Define the distribution model for the different products depending onthe customer segments
. Plan and track the cross-selling and upselling campaigns within theestablished budget in order to reach the business goals.
· Coordinate with other areas the implementation of new initiatives,products, or services.
· Budget control.
· Competitor’s analysis.
We are looking for candidates with the followingrequirements:
· Bachelor Degree.
· High level of English.
· At least 3 year experience in the same area.
· Good knowledge of e-brokerage service and mutual funds markettrends and market segmentation
· Proven experience in developing Investment Products and relatedservices
· Good skills to coordinate different areas
· Experience in digital processes ideation and commercial communication.
. Analytical profile
· Result and customer oriented.
· Advanced level of Excel and Powerpoint.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online