At ING's our strategy is focused on providing excellent service to our customers and delivering stable growthwith strong profitability. We constantly seek decisive and enthusiastic peoplewho want to work with one of the leading financial institutions worldwide,recognized for offering to its customers some of the market's most relevant andinnovative financial products.
We are currently looking for a Senior Legal Advisor within the Legal Team ING Bank Spain & Portugal. This position, reporting to the Head of Legal,involves assisting the head of the department, team members and internalclients to ensure legal risks in ING are identified and mitigated.
· Degree in Law from an accreditedinstitution and qualified to work as lawyer in Spain.
· At least 8 years relevant experience,desirable with a financial institution or fintech
· Experiencein legal advice for the commercialization of investment products(commercialization of mutual funds, ETFs and shares.) and for the provision ofinvestment advice . Deep understanding of the regulation related toinvestor protection (MIFID…)
· Other desirable expertise fields:banking, digital, innovation, lending, data protection, investment products,PSD2, contracts,
· Strong organizational and prioritizationskills; ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
· Proven ability to meet stringent deadlinesand adapt to changing priorities, operating in a fast-paced and dynamicenvironment.
· Fluent English is a must
· As senior legal advisor, to provide expertand professional legal advice, guidance and support to ensure that the legaland reputational risks of the relevant area (investment products) are identified, reported and mitigated.
· To act as a senior advisor and lawyer tothe retail banking business, speciallyto the investment products tribe, workingclosely with business .
· To contribute, advise and support businesscolleagues across product lines identifying, formulating, coordinating andcommunicating policies, procedures and controls to ensure that ING’s exposureto legal risk is effectively managed.
· To engage external counsel and reviewexternal counsel’s advice and documents.
· Ability to adapt work style to meet complexand varied workloads.
· Ability to prioritize workloads in terms oflegal risk and commercial consideration.
· Maintain knowledge of ING’s operations andpolicies.
· Deepening knowledge of areas of specialtywith ability to take a view as to how law is developing in order to adviseclient and reach a solution.
· Enhanced relationship with higher levels ofmanagement inspiring confidence of customers/stakeholders.
· Ability to balance the need for furtheranalysis and the need for a timely decision given commercial pressures.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online