Internship in Channel Sales – Cisco... The new era of telecommunications we are leaving on is driving new opportunities for Cisco and its partner and it's transforming our...
Internship in Channel Sales – Cisco Spain
The new era of telecommunications we are leaving on is driving new opportunities for Cisco and its partner and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are currently offering a sales internship in the Partner Organization of Cisco Spain.
Intern will be working for the Partner Organization of Cisco Spain directly reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Have specific activities supporting the Partner Organization Enablement activities in collaboration with the Partner Organization BDMs, System Engineers and Product Sales Specialist to set up and follow up the right set of trainings and activities for the Cisco Spain Partners.
• Support the creation process and tracking of Cisco Enablement Activities and Programs dedicated to the Spanish Partner Organization.
• Help the Partner Organization team by analyzing and tracking the performance, attendance and feedback of the training courses.
• Support the creation of specific reports for the Partner Organization performance.
• Support the Channel Security team by tracking the progress of those partners’ enablement plans.
Through those tasks, the intern will have the opportunity to discover the full range of Cisco Product, software and Services selling activities and marketing.
Intern will be fully integrated into the team and participate in all team’s activity (team meeting, off site.)
• Tasks will be mainly focused on supporting the channel enablement offer and optimizing Cisco offer, by working on and tracking the enablement program for our resale partners.
• Help analyzing and tracking the utilization of these programs, tracking partners’ performance and report back on results.
• Willing to pursue your career as a sales representative
• Good level of business, Spanish and English mandatory.
• Good level of knowledge on Excel and Powerpoint.
• Good communication skills, comfortable to talk in front of clients
• Open minded, very motivated to learn new things and hardworking.
Education and knowledge required
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a Business School, Engineering or equivalent,
• Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
• Student looking for a one-year internship.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online