You will manage recruitment processes of managers and staff positions, attracting talent from retail profiles for our stores in several countries.
Posting job ads in different jobsites worldwide and...
- You will manage recruitment processes of managers and staff positions, attracting talent from retail profiles for our stores in several countries.
- Posting job ads in different jobsites worldwide and research new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Sourcing candidates through company website, social media, jobsites, networking, headhunting.
- Screening and having phone and online interviews in order to identify the best talents for our stores.
- Regular follow-up with hiring managers to optimize the hiring process.
- You will participate in different HR projects on a global scale.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor in Psychology, Business Management, Labor relations or related.
- Master or previous experience in Human Resources is a plus.
- Fluent English & French.
- A highly motivated and hands on individual, multi-talented person, with a focus on results and good communication skills. A dynamic and enthusiastic individual and passionate about people.
6 + 6 months of internship.
- 960 € gross/monthly
- Get HR experience in a dynamic, international and multicultural team.
- Company transport from Barcelona
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación