Job... Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases. Assists with general administrative functions, as required, in support of designated clinical team members.
Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
Collaborate with Clinical Project Manager (CPM), CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files and completeness.
Collaborate with CRAs/iCRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
Assist in training and orienting new staff. May act as a mentor for less experienced CTAs.
May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 2 years applicable experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experienceWe know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online