As the Workplace Collaborative Technology Lead, you will be...
for driving and managing strategic...
As the Workplace Collaborative Technology Lead, you will be responsible
for driving and managing strategic programs and projects for collaborative
technology within Workplace. You will
have the opportunity to work closely with Workplace, CIO and Accenture business
professionals across the world and you will be a part of a global team that
supports the company’s
multimillion-dollar real estate portfolio and workplace operations.
We’re looking for someone who has a collaborative approach and a passion
for bringing next generation and innovative solutions to the workplace. In this role, you will lead programs that
help Accenture people maximize the use of collaborative technology in our
workplace. You will be a key liaison
with CIO and technology support groups – understanding the latest &
greatest video-collaborative technology in order to develop and implement
programs with our Workplace professionals around the world.
The link to the job description is provided below:
Must have: College Degree
Good to have: Advanced Degree
Skills & Work Experience
- Knowledge of technology trends impacting the workstyles of workers today and into the future
- Experience working in a context of innovation and thought leadership
- Program and project management skills
- Proven ability to shape and drive a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Ability to lead, inspire and engage teams in a virtual environment; experience working with diverse teams, skillsets and business challenges
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, and an ability to foster relationships at all levels within the organization
- Strong executive presence, ability to interact and influence at senior management and executive level
- Understanding of data analytics
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Design Thinking practices
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación