Working in the Information Security group as part of the Client Data Protection Opportunity Support team based in Madrid, the Information Security Risk Manager will work with Accenture business development teams specifically in the business development cycle to structure security controls and requirements for new Accenture engagements. The role will interact with both Accenture client development teams (including Legal representatives) and Accenture client security experts to help identify key areas of information security risk / concern and to provide management guidance on appropriate information security controls that will be required to support a respective client engagement. Role includes the provision of support to business development teams (operating in multiple countries across the European Union) in responding to client requests related to Accenture policies / standards / processes related to information security, data privacy and recognized security frameworks.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with ISO 27001 / ISO 27002 or similar information security controls and framework
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in assessing and applying information security and data protection controls
· Knowledge of the new European Union General Date Protection Regulations (GDPR) with practical experience interpreting and applying core concepts of the regulatory framework
· Strong relationship development skills with an ability to influence and interact with organizational leadership across multiple countries
· Hold a security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC
· Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment with little management direction
· Ability to prioritize multiple demands
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online