This is a great opportunity to have a professional experience abroad. Our Partner is an international company with offices in the US, Asia and Europe which provides advisory & marketing upstream services as well as strong operational know-how in complex sales environment for executing value-based, solution selling campaigns.
- Organizing client sales meetings for qualified leads;
- Follow up on marketing campaigns;
- Researching industry key players and competitors.
- Use an innovative CRM to prepare internal and external progress reports;
- Undertake outbound campaigns.
How it works:
1) Please apply to this position.
2) We will have a first Skype interview to understand your professional expectations and give you an overview about the opportunity.
3) After our first Skype interview, we will inform you if your profile meets our Partner's basic requirements to proceed in the second interview. There are no commitments for you at this stage of the process.
4) If your profile meets our Partner's requirements and you are interested in interviewing with our Partner, we will send you our service agreement which you will have to sign and send back to us. You will also have to pay the deposit of € 50 taxes included to secure the enrolment. After receiving the payment and the contract signed, we will give you all the details of the company that will interview you and we will organize the skype interview.
5) The company will let us know if you were successful in the interview. If you were not successful, you will receive a full refund of € 50. If you were successful, you will have to pay the residual mediation service fee (€ 340) we will send you the contract and will be looking forward to meeting you!
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online