Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovaci...
El mejor ambiente de...
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios...
Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovación
El mejor ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios con tecnología y servicios de calidad. Disfruta en Securitas Direct de un gran entorno de trabajo.
Comprometidos con la igualdad
En Securitas Direct creemos firmemente en la igualdad de oportunidades para contribuir al desarrollo de nuestra sociedad. Por eso, impulsamos iniciativas constantes que promuevan la igualdad, la formación y el desarrollo de todos nuestros profesionales.
Un proyecto de talento global
Securitas Direct es parte del grupo Verisure Securitas Direct, presente en 14 países de todo el mundo. Aquí, tendrás la oportunidad de trabajar en una compañía multinacional con más de dos millones de clientes y más de 11.000 profesionales en Europa y Latam.
Do you want to make an impact every day by keeping people safe - and by bringing them a sense of security and peace of mind? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team which believes that security is a human right? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions? Join us today!
Present in more than 14 countries throughout Europe and Latin America, Verisure Securitas Direct is a leader specialized in developing products and services among the home security sector.
We are an award winning ‘Internet of Things’ company, having amassed a wealth of experience and expertise over more than 25 years. Unlike many competitors, we keep most work in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Our office in Madrid is a top R&D Center in the connected smart home market. Here we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation.
We are looking for people who can make a tangible positive impact in delivering breakthrough innovation in Research & Development to transform and add value, not only to our Company but the industry itself.
From within the BI area this position will give support to the Marketing Intelligence department in order to provide the information and insights necessary for decision making and definition of strategies in the area.
- Initial requirements and analysis of the current situation.
- Cover each phase of the project, starting with the definition of requirements through the implementation and including subsequent monitoring.
- Making of requirements with the user and realization of technical specification of the requirements.
- Detection of omissions or ambiguities in user requirements.
- Management of the validation and approval of the user in the performed analyses.
- Definition of test cases with the user.
- Documentation of tools defined in functional analyzes and designs.
- Support to the development team in the doubts that can be about the functional analysis document.
- Detection of improvements in existing applications and management of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements are conform to architectural guidelines.
- Analysis of alternatives of implementation, assessing impacts in collaboration with Functional Architects.
- Ensure that test cases are traceable to functional requirements.
- Management of production increases and ensuring that the final development meets the functional requirements.
- A in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent: Mathematics, Physics…
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence projects.
- Strong technical background around Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with Tableau, Qlik sense, Power BI or similar.
- Dash boarding, reporting and data visualization tools/ techniques.
- Experience working with ETL tools: SAP Data services, Talend…
- Proven expertise through working with teams that design and implement BI projects. preferably focused on Marketing Department.
- Excellent Business consulting skills, capable of identifying and translating BI requirements into successful solutions.
- Experience working with Google (Google Analytics, Bigquery).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Will be a plus, but not a must:
- Experience working with Sybase IQ.
- Experience working with R and Python.
- Experience working with Business Object XI (Administration, parameterization and development of universes).
We are looking for someone who is a strong match with our Company’s DNA with a "can do" attitude and with proven ability to deliver and achieve results in fast paced & dynamic environments.
Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people; we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.
- Pozuelo de Alarcón
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación