Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovaci...
El mejor ambiente de...
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios...
Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovación
El mejor ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios con tecnología y servicios de calidad. Disfruta en Securitas Direct de un gran entorno de trabajo.
Comprometidos con la igualdad
En Securitas Direct creemos firmemente en la igualdad de oportunidades para contribuir al desarrollo de nuestra sociedad. Por eso, impulsamos iniciativas constantes que promuevan la igualdad, la formación y el desarrollo de todos nuestros profesionales.
Un proyecto de talento global
Securitas Direct es parte del grupo Verisure Securitas Direct, presente en 14 países de todo el mundo. Aquí, tendrás la oportunidad de trabajar en una compañía multinacional con más de dos millones de clientes y más de 11.000 profesionales en Europa y Latam.
Do you want to make an impact every day by keeping people safe - and by bringing them a sense of security and peace of mind? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team which believes that security is a human right? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions? Join us today!
Present in more than 14 countries throughout Europe and Latin America, Verisure Securitas Direct is a leader specialized in developing products and services among the home security sector.
We are an award winning ‘Internet of Things’ company, having amassed a wealth of experience and expertise over more than 25 years. Unlike many competitors, we keep most work in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Our office in Madrid is a top R&D Center in the connected smart home market. Here we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation.
We are looking for people who can make a tangible positive impact in delivering breakthrough innovation in Research & Development to transform and add value, not only to our Company but the industry itself.
We are the technology team of a fast growing IoT Company and we now have the opportunity to incorporate a Projects Leader in our Technology Hub in Madrid. The Projects Leader will join our growth and success in our Contact Center Platform Team, developing solutions for our internal multicounty costumers. Driving innovation and excellence, we are motivated by the development of new tools, instruments, and methodology.
In the contact center there are approximately more than 2000 agents who work with our clients through digital canal using an infrastructure with high processing capacity and latest technology based on Genesys.
Securitas Direct will launche an architecture evolution plan to impulse the adoption of cloud technologies and artificial intelligence (cognitive computing and automation).
- Lead a team of Project Managers and external service providers: Ensure excellent execution of all the projects under his/her responsibility, including all activities involved in project lifecycle (collecting internal customer requirements through the corporate demand management system, planning and monitoring activities and resources, managing risks, ensuring excellent delivery, elaborating project documentation…).
- RFI and RFP drafting for external providers’ collaboration.
- Specific technical tasks as a part of internal projects to improve the platform.
- Act as country liaison between Business and IT in a multi-country environment and as a SPOC for the country, consolidating the view of all on-going projects and initiatives.
- Manage and track progress of allocated teams.
- Ensure project plan is available and coordinate definition of project plan across all involved areas.
- Ensure that baselines are defined at each phase of the life cycle.
- Manage the project's synchronization points, consistency between teams, resolving conflicts.
- Manage the project risks (assessment and mitigation).
- Take actions to anticipate, avoid and resolve deviations from project plan.
- Review, report and forecast on project (e.g. budget evolution, budget usage, planning and content, process adherence, quality level, progress metrics).
- Arbitrate choices and conflicts within the project.
- Follow up non-conformities of project.
- Perform root cause analysis and suggest defect preventive actions at project level.
- Telecommunications/Computer Engineering Degree.
- High level of English (C1).
- At least 8 years of provable experience in IT as a Project Manager. 2/3 years of them working as a Team Leader.
- Advanced knowledge in IP PBX.
- Project Management training. Valuable PMP certification.
- Experience in JIRA tools for demand and project management. Valuable AHA knowledge.
- Experience in Genesys CTI environments (this experience is a plus, but it is not mandatory).
- Valuable technical knowledge and experience in:
- Contact Center systems architecture and design
- CRM-CTI integration experience
- Work force Optimization
- Quality Monitoring
- Speech\Text Analytics
- Nuance Recognizer
- Web Services
- MS SQL Server
- Fussy person, organized, methodical and responsible.
- Initiative and ability to work in team.
- Proactivity and autonomy.
- Good communications skills.
- Results and Customer oriented.
- Used to work under pressure in a multi-country team, with continues changes and fast pacing enviroments.
- Ability to manage with providers.
Strong fit with our DNA:
Passionate in Everything We Do: our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
Committed to Making a Difference: when we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
Always Innovating: we believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
Winning as a Team: our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
With Trust & Responsibility: operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people, we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación