Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovaci...
El mejor ambiente de...
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios...
Securitas Direct - Tecnología e Innovación
El mejor ambiente de trabajo
Trabajar en Securitas Direct es formar parte de un equipo positivo, dinámico y apasionado por lo que hace: proteger familias y negocios con tecnología y servicios de calidad. Disfruta en Securitas Direct de un gran entorno de trabajo.
Comprometidos con la igualdad
En Securitas Direct creemos firmemente en la igualdad de oportunidades para contribuir al desarrollo de nuestra sociedad. Por eso, impulsamos iniciativas constantes que promuevan la igualdad, la formación y el desarrollo de todos nuestros profesionales.
Un proyecto de talento global
Securitas Direct es parte del grupo Verisure Securitas Direct, presente en 14 países de todo el mundo. Aquí, tendrás la oportunidad de trabajar en una compañía multinacional con más de dos millones de clientes y más de 11.000 profesionales en Europa y Latam.
We are recruiting a Computer Vision engineer with strong focus on R&D Products to join into R&D Product Team in Madrid. Direct report to R&D Video Surveillance Engineering Manager in Securitas Direct. Part of a cross-functional team of engineers, including electrical, mechanical and software engineers. Collaborate with product managers, UI/ID designers, project managers and supply chain experts with other teams
We are looking for a dynamic candidate, customer and result oriented, driven by processes and methodology, with high technological background, and powerful negotiation/communication skills.
Do you want to have an impact every day by making people safe - and bringing them peace of mind? Interested in being part of a dedicated, passionate team, which believes that security is a human right? Looking to join a company where innovation and technology are at the heart of its solutions?
This is your opportunity.
Our people take care of people; we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most
As a Computer Vision engineer, you will be part of a video solution team, ranging the hardware, scoping the software, designing and developing AI/ML models for doing advanced video analytics, working closely with internal engineering team and external partners.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Engineer with passion for advanced image processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and with experience in Data Analysis and statistic patterns analysis.
- Definition, modeling, development and optimization of predictive systems.
- Develop image-processing algorithms for new smart products and services.
- Design analytic and machine learning solutions to optimize image to provide best possible experience to the user and deliver innovative solutions for customer and monitoring station users.
- Review and evaluate system level requirements including hardware, edge and cloud integration architectural design and video compression protocols.
- Create integration plans that ensure high quality, on time delivery. Partner with other HW, SW and quality engineering teams to deliver on these plans.
- Participate in technical decisions discussions trade off, and deliver technical solution design (HW and SW).
- Management KPIs:
- Portfolio that delight our consumers, used on a daily basis
- Product delivery on time and within budget
- Post launch quality, including usage and number/type of field issues
- Development/delivery quality: Number of bugs after launch
- Master Degree in Telecommunication or Industrial engineering (esp. Electronic) with solid Software background / Master degree in Computer science
- Skills in following areas
- Pattern Recognition, and Machine Learning techniques
- Open programing
- C, C++, Java
- Open CV
- Practical Python
- Knowledge on R and Matlab
- Hive, Impala, Spark
- SQL (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Servers) and NoSQL solutions (Mongo DB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Cloud computing, Storing and Data base
- On premise services
- Data scientist knowledge – data mining and statistical modelling basis
- Project management experience (HW/SW) and familiar with project management methodologies (Scrum, PMP, Agile).
- Fluency in English
Will be a plus, but not a must:
- Advanced skills in
- Embedded systems: Linux Kernel, ARM architecture, Device drivers
- Video Field, IPcameras, CCTV, Network based monitoring solutions
- Software design and development: Signal / Video processing, Real time operating systems, Debugging.
- Experience in image processing and video analytics algorithm.
- Experience in Cloud computing, Big data (AWS, Google cloud, Azzure)
Strong fit with our DNA:
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Our people take care of people, we connect caring, knowledgeable and decisive experts with innovative technology to protect what matters most.
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación