Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Currently Accenture is looking for a Microsoft SQL Server Programmer in Bilbao.
The candidate will be responsible for incident, Change, and Problem management work delivery as per assignment. The candidate will be required to work on ground for delivery of Incident. Change and Problem management work himself/herself. Responsibilities include handling level 2 and 3 support tickets by Analysing, coordinating with user, delivering change/fix/knowlesge while adhering to SLA. Strict adherence to ticket prioritization and excalation rules while providing high quality deliverable. Candidate will also be responsible for supporting L2 during production outages.
The candidate must have proven track record as Asp.Net, application with Always on SQL Server clustering.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- The candidate must be a quick learner & experienced in working with teams and must know how to execute their responsibilities and Process.
- The candidate must have good understanding of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management process.
- The candidate must have knowledge of SNOW or any other ITIL tools and should be able to quickly get comfortable on these tools.
- The candidate must have a technical flair and a logical capability to work on tickets individually and also guide his peers / subordinates.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.