Join Accenture and contribute to... transformation of the organizations and communities all around the world....
Join Accenture and contribute to the transformation of the organizations and communities all around the world. Our abilities and capacity to collaborate, operate and give extra value to our clients gives you a unique opportunity to develop and grow professionally. Choose Accenture, and make the innovation at work a part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture selects IT Security professionals for important projects in all the industries, for our offices from Madrid and Barcelona.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) significantly changes data protection law in Europe, strengthening the rights of individuals and increasing the obligations on organizations. Organizations are facing the challenge to understand their personal data processing activities and determine the gaps in their process and control environment to achieve GDPR compliance.
To support our clients as they prepare for GDPR readiness, we are looking for capable consultants and managers to work on data protection assessment and improvement projects in the financial services sector.
· Evaluate the current state of data protection practices against the GDPR requirements: definition, implementation and processes’ follow-up
· Perform risk analyses to support risk quantification and prioritization of remediation
· Communicate effectively with business and technology stakeholders
· Leverage problem solving skills to help identify tactical and strategic solutions
· Perform project management activities to provide timely delivery
· Knowledge of regulatory topics applied to various sectors
· English (minimum level B2)
· Minimum studies: Technical Engineering / Degree in Computing or Telecommunications
· It will be valued Master in Information Security or equivalent experience in information security or data protection
· Professional experience (minimum 1 year) in consultancy
· Knowledge of regulations and legislation on security and data protection
· Ability to plan and manage the development of IT consulting projects and data protection LOPD, RGPD / GDPR
· Strong communications skills and autonomy to participate and, if required, address diverse audience from operational resources to Board/Steering
· It will be valued Specialized certifications in Information Security CDPP, CISA CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL…
· Team spirit, ability to work in collaboration with other teams#Go Security
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.