Accenture requires the following specific Skills and Experience (1 to 2 years):
* Deep knowledge of main operating systems: Linux and Windows families.
* Basic knowledge of enterprise directories such as Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP.
* Basic knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts, including the following aspects of this security domain:
o Web Access Management
o Identity Federation,
o Single Sign On
* Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals.
* Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Web Server and Weblogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, JBoss.
* Basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress SQL.
Other skills that Accenture will value are:
* Experience with one of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder
* Basic knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards and Web Services security and related management tools.
Full professional proficiency in English
Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Willingness to travel
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.