Accenture is seeking a Cloud Security Consultant to be assigned to its office located in Madrid or Barcelona (Spain). Applicants must have Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering Degree or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish. Experience and/or knowledge in other fields of Information Security (Security Strategy, Application Security, Data Privacy, Micro-services, Infrastructure Security) is valuable.
Selected candidates will take part in Cloud Security and other Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in an information security field.
* Minimum of 2 years experience of Cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
* Hands-on experience in any of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCloud) with focus on security services (i.e. AWS: IAM, KMS, Security Groups, VPC, CloudTrail, Cloud Watch, Trusted Advisor, Auto-scaling; Azure: NSG, Storage Service Encryption, Site Recovery, Key Vault, Disk Encryption, Traffic Manager, Log Analytics, Security Center).
* Knowledge of Information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g. ISF, NIST, ISO, Open Security Architecture, Cloud Security Alliance etc.)
* Used to work in a changing environment and to multitask
* Experience in security requirements gathering, security solutions evaluation and project management oriented.
* User Access control knowledge on multiple domains (DA, LDAP, Kerberos)
* Understanding of Cybersecurity, including detection, prevention and response tools and processes
NICE TO HAVE
* AWS Cloud Certifications (Practitioner, Architect, Developer, Operations) at any level (Foundational, Associate or Professional)
* Experience with Security Monitoring Tools
* Technical / Senior Engineer in Computer Science or Telecommunications with at least 3 years of experience in security architecture
* Valuable certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA, AWS Cloud Certifications
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.