Accenture is seeking a Security Expert to be assigned to its office located in Madrid (Spain). Applicants must have master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
Selected candidates will take part in Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets: Aerospatial/defense, international financial organizations, energetics companies…
• Experience in delivering Security Projects > 2 years
• Security Architecture design
• Implementation of DLP Security Solutions, at least 1 DLP solution (Symantec, McAffee)
• Security Audits & testing
• Used to work in a changing environment and to multitask
• Experience in security requirements gathering, security solutions evaluation and project management oriented
• Understanding of Cybersecurity, including detection, prevention and response tools and processes
NICE TO HAVE
• Implementation of DLP Security Solutions, at least 1 technology per security solution:
• Experience evaluating and analyzing different security solutions (infrastructure & application)
• Technical / Senior Engineer in Computer Science or Telecommunications with at least 3 years of experience in security architecture
• Valuable certifications such as CISSP, CISSP – ISSAP, CCSP
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.