M&A Strategy Manager
At Accenture Strategy, our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals are focused on developing inorganic strategies through mergers and acquisitions. These inorganic strategies typically address end-to-end traditional business issues like international growth, restructuring, diversification, channel development, digital transformation, …. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support.
Have you the gravitas to confidently deal with senior Private Equity professionals, the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies? Do you relish the prospect of bringing meticulous analysis and intellectual rigor to complex business problems for a range of leading companies? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join Accenture Strategy to take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
· Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
·Minimum of 5 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank or internal consulting
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Experience serving as the strategic architect for large transformational programs.
· Lead roles in business/ proposals development activities
· Solid people development and practice development skills.
· Experience in working in a supervisory position on a minimum of three enterprise transformation, business strategy, and/or operating model engagements.
· Knowledge of standard project management requirements.
· Cross industry experiences.
· Lead roles in knowledge capital development.
· Proven track record in client relationship development.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.