For Consulting and System Integration area, Accenture is looking for consultants with good English level to participate in SAP implementation projects, in roles that require capabilities to:
- Analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.
Experience 1 to 5 years:
• Focused on SAP, with good module integration knowledge
• Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in different SAP modules
• Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
• Ability to interact with the client
SAP Modules required:
• Financial Modules (FI, CO, TR, PS, etc)
• Logistic Modules (MM, WM, PP, PM)
• SAP products (Success Factors, SRM, CRM, Ariba)
• Industry solutions (IS-U, IS-Retail)
• BI (BW, BO)
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.