For Consulting and System Integration area,... is looking for Insurance Finance Functional Business...
For Consulting and System Integration area, Accenture is looking for Insurance Finance Functional Business Processes Consultants, with knowledge on Insurance accounting and regulation, focus on SAP tools and solutions accounting for an important client in Madrid.
• Client facing, to review, define and discussed Functional Business processed with the client
• Define future accounting business scenarios under IFRS17 for Insurance client, as part of Analysis stage
• Manage team of SAP analyst to define system solution, preferable over SAP solution, under assumption SAP delivers dedicated project
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.
• Insurance Finance Functional Business Processes knowledge, having worked in this specific business sector
• Insurance financial accounting knowledge, in particular and desirable, International regulation- IFRS- and recently published IFRS17 It will replace IFRS 4 on accounting for insurance contracts and has an effective date of 1 January 2021
• Knowledge on SAP
• Expertise on Insurance industry
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.