Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health...
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic professional which primary focus will be to be responsible for the execution, delivery, and management of pharmacovigilance (PV) projects for our clients, for reporting adverse events of various drugs across several therapy areas and geographies, on any type of unstructured data, by providing reportable data to clients to meet their regulatory compliance.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural and fun team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Research and analysis of pharmacovigilance data: Applying analytical and logical reasoning while following the guidelines for AE tracking on healthcare related social media data or client internal records, for diverse therapy areas/brands in unstructured data.
- Contributing to Pharmacovigilance and regulatory knowledge management: Continuously monitor the PV space around various pharma or healthcare companies.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Bachelor Degree of Science preferably in Pharmacy or Life Science.
- Native/bilingual German level of language is mandatory.
- High level of English is required.
- Experience working for multi-national corporations and / or in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- Good organizational, team work and communication skills are required.
- Good attention to detail, ability to work accurately within the pressure of tight deadlines is required.
- Computer literate.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Employees are expected to have at least 12 months service with the Company prior to applying for any internal vacancies.
- Before applying you must obtain your Manager’s authorisation.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
- Publicado el
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación