We have an exciting opportunity for an Observational Studies Senior Consultant, to join Real World Evidence Solutions ( RWES) in our Barcelona office. With direct access to the world’s most comprehensive information, analytic and consulting/research resources, and healthcare intelligence tools, RWES experts at IQVIA deliver deep insights into pathway design, effectiveness of healthcare interventions and products, and value for money. We are one of only a few organizations that integrate real-world evidence (RWE), health economics, outcomes research, consulting, and health intelligence tools at the national and international level across the healthcare value chain.
As part of the Observational team, the senior Consultant role project manages national and international clinical study fieldwork of multiple and multi-country projects.
Key responsibilities include:
• Setting guidelines and writing study protocols for epidemiological studies
• Supervising teams, help new employees integrate.
• Monitoring study logistics.
• Detect possible deviations or problems in study fieldwork and find best solution.
• Manage Ethical Committee submissions within Control and Quality Assurance.
• Reporting project development directly to clients
• Review the monitoring plan and monitoring report.
• Participating in customers and investigators meetings.
• Administration control of the fees and expenses during the Project (travels, meetings, investigators payment).
• Working within Quality Assurance SOP’s; participate in internal and external audits, support SOP’s update to Quality Assurance
• Supporting proposal development
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience working with observational studies – ideally on a global basis. You’ll also need:
• Experience designing / writing prospective or retrospective epidemiological studies
• Experience of working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising staff
• The ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
• Experience of developing credible relationships (remotely) with senior level managers and executives
• Excellent communication, written and verbal with strong client influencing skills
• Ability to liaise comfortably with regulatory authorities, investigators and other study groups
• Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
• Flexible approach, prepared to adapt and reprioritize to meet clients and internal needs
• Fluency in English, written and verbal
• Ideally you will have a degree / further degree in Life Sciences
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.