IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Sr Production Data Integrity Associate which primary focus will be to be responsible for data integrity and trend analysis of oncology treatments.
If you want to play a key role in a multidisciplinary and global team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
• Quality assurance of the oncology treatments across multiple countries. Identifying outliers and analysing trend breaks following standard procedures.
• Identifying new business rules to apply in the data according to the business changes. Automate as much as possible looking for the best efficiency.
• Ensure the appropiate timing of the database updates and client deliverables.
• Develop & share knowledge with the team and maintain all procedures documented to be used for all team members.
• Maintain and collect indicators (KPI’s).
• High School Diploma or equivalent.• Fluent/bilingual English level is required.• At least two years of relevant experience as Data Analyst.• Experience in the healthcare sector (Oncology) is a plus.• Ability to carry out some analysis on SQL and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.• Strong PC literacy skills (specially Excel).• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment.• Strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit.• Detail oriented and able to analyze complicated data sets.• Taste for research and investigation.
• FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.• Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)• Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.• IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
• Employees are expected to have at least 12 months service with the Company prior to applying for any internal vacancies.
• Before applying you must obtain your Manager’s authorisation and notify your
• If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.