Descripción del empleo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is a global leader in healthcare intelligence. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team and support with a significant recruitment project in our Clinical Operations business. Initially this will be a 12 month fixed term contract position. The role is office based with some flexibility to work remotely.
The primary focus of the role will be to support our Clinical Operations business with the identification, attraction and onboarding of clinical research professionals at a variety of levels and across a number of European countries. Experience working in the life science/clinical research sector is highly desirable given the fixed term nature of the role. With the business continuing to grow there maybe longer term opportunities available beyond this specific project.
- Work with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates using cost-effective techniques in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process.
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels including Taleo, LinkedIn and job boards.
- Work internally with other team members to share knowledge and resource cross functionally.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to effectively support staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong hands-on recruitment experience (agency or in-house) that includes supporting global organisations with the talent acquisition of mid-senior professional profiles. Pharmaceutical/CRO experience is highly desirable but not essential
Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms
Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid/senior level with the ability to influence, and confidence to positively challenge existing thinking
Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills - additional language skills would be a significant advantage
- Experience using Applicant Tracking/recruitment CRM Systems is essential - knowledge of Taleo would be an advantage
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Experience of working to a range of recruitment related KPIs
- Strong presentation skills
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
- Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships with TA colleagues and management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación