We are a young and innovative company, looking for the solutions to make our future more healthy and sustainable. Alongside with researching and producing our organic products, we at Endoca also promote and support a dynamic portfolio of grassroots movements and people who embody our mission and embrace our founding principles of education, sustainability and well-rounded lifestyles.
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a smart, passioned and self-motivated trainee to join our friendly and hardworking team at Endoca. You will fit to the team if you are open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, sharp, enthusiastic, with a positive attitude.
Under direction of experienced personnel you will perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales and IT. Work load is 6 hours per day. Internship is paid and planned for 6 months with the possibility to become a permanent employee.
- Manage big amount of data and reports that needs to be entered into our internal systems and used to make decisions related to our growing business and customer care and though be a part of our growing Sales accounting and IT teams.
- Provide support to departments as needed including information systemizing, making presentations and similar.
- Perform daily ad hock tasks as per colleagues' requests
- Native or excellent English in both written and oral (English is the
only language for communication at Endoca).
- To be a part of a an energetic team
- Huge amount of flexibility
- Freedom for your ideas
- Mínimo FP Grado Superior requerido Education – it can be a university student or completed university level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
- Creativity, openness for ideas, broad-mildness.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Good IT skills
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Mataró (Barcelona)
- Horas a la semana
- 4 - 6
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas
Entre 600€ y 800€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Duties in Finance, Client Services, Sales and IT Departments
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación