Lo que vas a hacer
Think you have what it takes? You will be successful in your rote if:
- You are passionate about gastronomy and consider yourself a Foodie
- You have previous service or concierge experience in the travel industry at a bespoke travel or hospitality company within the luxury sector
- You have proven organizational skills which are reflected in effective prioritizing, multitasking, follow-up and ultimate delivery on commitments
- You possess extensive regional destination knowledge and the passion to continually stay on top of what's going on in your region.
- You possess great relationship-building skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and understand their ideal experience.
- You can make use of a high level of commercialism when working with suppliers (e.g. chefs) to ensure that we are as competitive as possible from a 'value' perspective.
- You are able to push your team towards reaching the goals set while maintaining a great work-environment.
Who you are and what you've accomplished:
- You are passionate about food and travel and aspire to learn and explore new destinations every day;
- You have sales, hospitality, or service related experience;
- You have excellent communication skills: listening, written, verbal In English. Ideally, you are also fluent in Italian or French.
- You are self-motivated and results driven;
- You are very well organized and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities at the same time;
- You strive in an environment that is fast paced and always evolving making you very adaptable;
- You are customer focused: you have a friendly professional approach when dealing with guests and are committed to their satisfaction;
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your own continuous improvement;
- You are all about attention to detail and take pride in your work.
What would you do on your role (first stage):
- Handle client requests, converting them into new bookings
- Respond to client questions and be able to present Take a Chef to them embodying our values
- Manage the relationship with our Partners efficiently, building trust
- Supervise the quality of all the events booked by your clients from B2C & B2B
- Participate in our strategy to increase the retention and frequency of purchases of our clients, especially from B2B
- Work in collaboration with the company's founders and the rest of the team, sharing feedback you daily receive from clients and partners
What would you do on your role (second stage):
- To expand partners' portfolio in the destinations under your responsibility, by proactively contacting potential partners.
- To improve the current relationship with our partners, ensuring the levels of quality and service are met and understanding their specific needs to come up with tailored solutions
- To ensure that our suppliers' portfolio grows proportionally to our partners', guaranteeing a global solution to them
- To open new partnerships with media and local key players in order to gain relevance and penetrate in each market under your responsibility
- To manage your team efficiently, ensuring that suppliers and partners are correctly handled, while the revenue and market share goals are met.
What does Take a Chef offer to you:
- A flexible work environment, where you could work at our offices as well as from home when needed.
- A dynamic, young team coming from many different backgrounds, working all together towards a shared mission.
- A position with plenty room for growth; we push our team to own and learn from mistakes, being bold and applying original thinking every day.
- An international opportunity to build a professional network on many different industries and destinations.
- A competitive remuneration based on your profile and performance.
- The chance to try one of our chefs on a dinner for two at your home, with whoever you would like to share this tasty experience
- Ambiente de trabajo
- Rápido crecimiento
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- No necesario
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 24 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Fines de semana, Prácticas
Entre 499€ y 500€ por mes
- Responsable de
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Francés, Español