... Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators and ISVs in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies...
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators and ISVs in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solution Architect focused on the Iberian market within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon Compute, Storage, Database and Networking) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
· The deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing
· Customer facing skills ideally gained within a partner organization and have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Business Development team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators. This includes:
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
· Proactively identify and influence key stakeholders within the partner organization
· Significant experience establishing and maintaining long term trust relationships with main decision makers in complex organizations like Global Service Providers a/o Systems Integrators
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies and products and solution portfolios that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
· This position is based in Madrid
· Some travel will be required
· The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
· The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
· The ideal person will have significant experience working with Global Service Providers a/o Systems Integrators
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
· BA/BS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
· Fluency in English is essential
· BA/BS degree is desired; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
· Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
· Fluency in English and Spanish is essential
Competitive salary: Competitive
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online