... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within mainland Europe. As a partner development manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Responsibilities include working with the full spectrum of the partner’s life cycle, from onboarding new partners through developing their use of cloud and relationship with AWS to managing highly strategic relationships. All this involves a deep understanding of their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. In this role you will also track potential partner’s progress towards the program requirements and ensure timely follow up on all aspects of the onboarding process.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Deliver against a set of specific goals for onboarding, developing and establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
• Manage relationships with a large number of AWS Technology partners, both strategic and developing. You will be responsible for launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
• Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop a highly automated and scalable programmatic approach based on self-service that provides partners with business and technical support they need.
• Identify and provide a focused list of strategic partners with high-touch support to deliver transformational results.
• Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS. Work closely with other internal teams to identify possible synergies.
• Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform.
• Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
• Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS business.
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
· The right person will possess significant European partnering, sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry especially with ISVs and SaaS providers.
• Consistently exceeds key performance metrics.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
• Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
• Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
• Fluent in English (other languages a plus)
· Undergraduate degree in business administration, IT disciplines or other relevant
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.