Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce website. The Amazon Associates program is a key and integral part of our Marketing Mix to bring new customers to Amazon, drive existing customers to discover new products or programs (e.g. Prime or Prime Video) and increase customer loyalty. The Amazon Associates program is one of the most well-known and respected Affiliates programs worldwide and enables our partners (which range from content websites to financial services companies) to monetize their online traffic by referring customers to Amazon.
We are currently seeking a partner-obsessed Head of Partnerships, Spain to lead our Associates team based in Madrid with the key goal to establish new and innovative partnerships at scale, as well as increase our opportunities with our existing hundreds of thousands of partners in Spain. The Head of Associates is a key member of the Marketing team, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing for Italy and Spain and interacting frequently with senior stakeholders from Amazon and from current and future partners.
The Head of Partnerships for Spain will be responsible for:
· Leading the local Associates team, focusing on generating new partnerships (business development) as well as increasing revenues for our existing partnerships (account management)
· Leading key business development activities, from the exploratory phase to the launch and the expansion of partnerships.
· Representing Amazon holistically with key partners.
· Improving business results, reporting to senior management and communicating closely with various internal senior stakeholders.
· Ensuring the fit of the Associates activities with other key Marketing channels (mass advertising, search, social media, email, push notifications ...)
· Coaching the local Associates team in business development tools, processes and best practices.
This role will be based in Madrid.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading business development and account management teams. You will need to grasp the big picture quickly, create ambitious goals for the team, communicate the strategies to achieve these goals, inspire and mentor the team to success and personally lead many of the business development activities at C-Level in person. You will need to inspire confidence and quickly build credibility in our partners and people. You will demonstrate strong commercial acumen. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· 8 or more years of relevant experience in Business Development with the goal to recruit new partners.
· Significant and relevant experience leading Sales & Account Management teams in the e-commerce sector – ability to coach team members in business development tools, processes and best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to source, launch and expand successful partnerships.
· Strong track record in opening and closing business development opportunities at C-level.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills - ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders, at ease when dealing with senior management.
· Bias towards data-based decision making. Strong analytical skills and ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
· Ability to prioritize based on business and/or customer impact.
· Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
· Ability to understand global ecommerce trends and translate them into business opportunities.
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities in parallel.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
· Complete fluency in English and Spanish
· Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration or Engineering
· MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree, top-tier business school preferred.
· Background in Affiliate Marketing is not necessarily required. We are also considering self-starters that are willing to learn quickly how the agile Affiliate/Online Partner-Marketing space works.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon: https://youtu.be/4LV8-5U5EDQ
Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Head of Partnerships, Spain en Madrid
... We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy o...
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online