... Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS?Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to...
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS?
Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
Do you like to build artifacts, assets and patterns that gets used across the globe by DevOps practitioners?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical DevOps consultants to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Specialty practices deliver targeted guidance through best practices, frameworks, tools, and services across solution, technology, and industry subject areas. Their deep expertise helps you take advantage of business benefits available with the AWS Cloud. Global Specialty Devops Practices engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS uses cases.
· Creating repeatable architectural blue prints
· Architecting solutions for massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
· Designing software-defined networks and secure data access.
· Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
· Integrating AWS asset provisioning with code release and continuous deployment processes.
· Automated software deployment and configuration management.
· Creating code assets and tools to accelerate customer projects.
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
· 8+ years of experience as a technical lead or specialist.
· BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Masters degree desired.
· Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Ability to be mobile and travel for projects within a region and at times globally to advise customers
· Strong architectural understanding for heavily distributed applications
· Experience building and deploying and highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
· Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
· Experience with Chef, OpsWorks in production environments with many nodes.
· Familiarity with CloudFormation, AWS CLI and AWS SDK.
· Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
· Familiarity with application & infrastructure monitoring tools, application performance management tools and familiarity with operational analytics
· Experience source code control systems (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce) and CI/CD tools & frameworks (Jenkins, gitlab CodeCommit, code Build CodePipeline, bamboo)
· Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
· Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
· Experience migrating & deploying application of containers and managing applications with container management platforms (ECS, Kubernates, Docker Swarm)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.