... DescriptionThe Learning and Development function of Amazon EU Operations is currently looking to expand its Analytics and Metrics teams to add skilled resources in Web Programming and...
The Learning and Development function of Amazon EU Operations is currently looking to expand its Analytics and Metrics teams to add skilled resources in Web Programming and Database Management.
The roles are based at Amazon’s Fulfillment Center near Barcelona.
This is an opportunity to be part of the development of Learning Data reporting, as we aim to build a unique, customized and flexible web-based portal to enable our team and stakeholders to view, analyze and pull data at a country, site and process level.
This growing team supports the Fulfillment Center Operations teams with flexible tools that are vital for onboarding and management of new hires in our constantly scaling operations.
We are looking for individuals with Web Development and Database Management knowledge, who will be working with cross-functional and cross-country teams.
At Amazon we believe that every day is day one. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match: we don’t like to sit still, which is why we treat every day like the first. This spirit drove our success and will keep us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· Remove barriers for the business by developing tools and automating manual business processes
· Seek opportunities for further automation and improvement of current tools
· Design and develop web-based software focused on Amazon EU Customer Fulfillment network, relying on strong data architecture systems. Develop and support reporting processes
· Produce and track key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Work closely with non-technical customers and stakeholders to define and scope requirements
· Web development skills (good knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language and its associated development environment and design skills)
· Proficiency with RDBMS technology fundamentals, data modelling, SQL, and query optimization
·Demonstrated ability to design and develop creative, scalable solutions with passion for user experience
· Ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Fluency in English
· Attention to details
· Ability to manage a range of tasks and meet deadlines
· Skills in BOTH web development and RDBMS
· Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or DAX language
· Strong analytical skills to formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, write new code, and test/debug new programs
· Capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
· Strong information engineering and software programming skills to deliver full IT solutions to the business
· Object oriented design analysis skills
· Front-End or Back-End commercial experience
· Good judgment, self-empowerment and autonomy
· Good knowledge about Excel and VBA
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online