Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers across EMEA adopt Amazon Web Services by helping to enable the AWS organization focused on global enterprises, fast-growing mid-market companies, and the industry’s hottest start-ups? Do you have the business savvy, organization skills and ability to collaborate across multiple business owners to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As a Customer Enablement Specialist (CES), you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides support across the AWS organization. Your responsibilities will focus on partnering with AWS teams to provide unparalleled business support to customers, including supporting account management activities, and other programs focused on creating an excellent customer experience. Additionally, you will support the AWS Contracts process which includes working with the business teams, AWS Legal and AWS executives to get appropriate signatures and approvals. You should be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, prepared to work in a high-volume environment, with multiple teams in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage numerous ad hoc requests concurrently
· Gather insights from the business, formulating opinions and presenting solutions to AWS leadership
· Interface with various AWS business support teams and customers
· Coordinate monthly with sales reps to help execute customer reporting or analysis obligations
· Become a subject matter expert with respect to the customer experience, specifically on billing and invoicing
· Create and send monthly service usage reports where needed, with the ability to understand, analyze, and explain directly to the customer as necessary
· Help support the contracts process.
· Establish monthly business review process to gather insight for the AWS support teams.
· Facilitate customer needs for service assistance, interfacing with multiple other departments as applicable
· Strong experience in technology related sales support
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
· BA/BS degree required
· Solid communication skills (both written & verbal)
· Strong attention to detail
· Analytical problem solvers
· Fluency in Spanish and English.
Fluency in Spanish and English.
Portuguese is a plus
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.