... As Amazon’s presence in Europe, which now includes UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, is growing rapidly, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven UX designers to get there.Our customers are...
As Amazon’s presence in Europe, which now includes UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, is growing rapidly, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven UX designers to get there.
Our customers are across all 27 European states, offering millions of products. To address the specific needs of the European customer, Amazon's European Custom Engineering Technology team has built a new EU-specific Customer Experience team (EUCX). We are developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world. Key to our success is defining and building world-class features and functionality by partnering with business leaders across Europe and across Amazon’s software platform teams world-wide.
As a Senior UX Designer in EUCX, you will have significant impact on Amazon’s European customer's experiences. You will partner with Amazon.com teams to bring end-to-end improvements along the on-site searching experience You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, executives, and our UX team, leading the design vision and project deliverables from rough sketches to launch. The ideal candidate loves to visualize an experience in the abstract, dive into customer research and data, break down complex use cases, and then drive the vision into deliverables that masterfully combine detail and storytelling.
· Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings.
· Quickly and thoroughly create diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
· Collaborate with partner teams and UX designers to evolve existing patterns for new locales.
· Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile e-commerce experience.
· Present design work to the UX team, product team, Amazon.com executives, and external partners for review and feedback.
· Close collaboration with teams in China will require travel.
· A portfolio and samples of shipped work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered, customer-focused design solutions (bonus points for live links of shipped products).
· Fluent in English, excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
· 7+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
· Deep knowledge in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong understanding of usability principles and techniques.
· Experience working in a collaborative UX team, partnering closely with product management to define use cases and requirements, and working directly with developers on implementation of designs.
· Experience with a variety of design tools including Sketch, Axure, Flinto, Adobe suite, and Invision.
· Bachelor’s degree in design, human-centered design or human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
· Previous experience designing in the e-commerce or search space.
· Affinity for, and experience in building interactive prototypes.
· Experience with complex, globally scoped projects.
· Ability to work in a startup environment.
· Experience in user research.
· Tenacity, diplomacy, and a sense of humor.
· Willingness to travel to China (quarterly).
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.