Amazon Web Services (AWS) business enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS business is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. This growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide support organization and the need for an experienced leader on that team to fill this new, high-profile position.
We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, and structured operations professional who is passionate about managing processes, working with systems, and creating reports for the AWS organization as Amazon grows its AWS business and expand its product mix. They will develop detailed revenue attainment and customer adoption plans, report progress against those plans to management and improve cross-organisational processes, systems and campaigns.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves and dive deep into unclearly defined spaces and instill proper levels of structure and control. They will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will be experienced at working with applications to automate manual processes.
· Experience in a role in a Sales Operations, Sales Management, or other related field.
· Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tool utilized for CRM, sales compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting, sales force automation, etc.
· Strong business-process design experience, written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and ability to learn new tools quickly
· Basic knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a sometimes intense environment
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.