... Amazon, one the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious New Vendor Manager (MVR) based in Madrid to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their...
Amazon, one the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious New Vendor Manager (MVR) based in Madrid to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Amazon ES websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives. You will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in Italy. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
Amazon is looking for a talented New Vendor Manager (MVR) to join the IT MVR organization. As part of the retail organization, based in Madrid, the new MVR will help to recruit and be in charge of on-boarding medium/small vendors. Targeting the most relevant selection for our customers, the MVR team will aim at recruiting new vendors and make their selection available on the website. In close coordination with the existing retail teams, MVR will drive new vendors through all the on-boarding phases, up to their first units in-stock.
What is the role?
Your objectives will be to build the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, recruiting and integrating vendors for Amazon marketplaces. In your day-to-day job, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
· Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
· Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
· Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
· Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
· Bachelor degree in Economics/Management/Business Administration
· Fluency in Italian and English
· At least 6 months of working experience
· Demonstrated track record of success in sales, account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Great team player
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Italian language fluent mandatory
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online