Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for New Account Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team based in Ramirez de Prado (Madrid, Spain).
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition (50% of the time) through hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers who can bring their wide range of products, pricing and availability to the Amazon Marketplace. You will also work with sellers as an account manager (50% of the time) – helping them to launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they understand Amazon’s products, services, systems and tools. Lastly you will be responsible for using feedback from the sellers to find opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential sellers to Amazon.es website, via phone or email
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
3. Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the Amazon Platform
4. Work closely with new sellers, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable sellers to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers
7. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
8. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
· 6 months to 2 years' experience
· Fluency in Spanish and English. Additional competency in Italian, French, or German is advantageous though not essential
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Demonstrated track record of success in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet user
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.