Help mold the future of cloud-based content and services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer obsession, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Knowledge Engineer role.
The Spanish team is looking for Spanish speaking Knowledge Engineer to help improve the our knowledge base & reach with direct and visible customer impact.
Do you have fluent Spanish language skills? Do you have a strong academic background in a subject such as mathematics, philosophy, linguistics, history or library science? And are you keen to apply those skills at a technology company? This role is for you. As a knowledge engineer, you will work on:
· Representing real-world objects and concepts in ways that both computers and people can understand.
· Working to maintain the quality of the knowledge already in the system.
· Expanding the capabilities of the platform to infer new knowledge.
· Working with the teams of developers and machine learning scientists to enhance the existing technology and invent new techniques.
· The system uses a lot of proprietary technology so you can expect full training and don't need any specific experience in the area. However it's a complex and demanding role, requiring a lot of raw talent and versatility to learn the full system and quickly become productive across all areas.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, linguistics or a closely-related field.
· Experience with Ontological Design: data schema and organization
· Near native Spanish language skills, both oral and written
· Excellent English skills
· Highly-motivated self-starter who can deliver results without close supervision
· Great team player, able to work effectively with others as well as individually
· Basic Understanding of data schema and organization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Interest in computer linguistics and natural language representation
· Strong logical and conceptual thought processes
· Excellent attention to detail
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the U.S.A. or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third-party service provider.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.