"Alexa, are you hiring a Solutions Architect in Madrid?"
"Yes! The Amazon Alexa Skills team is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect in Madrid!"
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service available on devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. With Alexa, developers can build natural voice experiences that offer customers a more intuitive way to interact with the technology they use every day.
The Amazon Alexa Skills team in Spain is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect. Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloudbased content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Sr. Solutions Architect role on the Alexa team. In this role, you will be working with some of the toptier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform on a variety Amazon products.
You must have a high degree of hands on development experience (preferably mobile or API development). Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
· Build and nurture trusted relationships with business and technical teams at strategic partners
· Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Amazon Alexa
· Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to current and prospective clients
· Document best practices and create development and support resources that can be used by other developers
· Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
· Steer complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
· 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
· 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex software systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related disciplines
· Spanish and English speaking (native or native-like level)
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships
· Hands on development experience or full understanding of mobile App development pipeline and process
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyse problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.