Amazon’s EMEA Campus Team is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining! We are on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent. This team is looking for a Campus Recruitment Co-ordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of Amazon’s businesses. You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
As a Recruitment Co-ordinator intern you will:
· Engage with students on-campus and in the recruitment process and support our on-campus events and on-site assessment days
· Assisting the recruiters with assessment coordination, events and internship events planning and support and campus coordination
· Acting the point of contact locally for the recruiter, interviewers and hiring managers especially if they are not based in Spain
· Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts in Spanish
· Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors in the local language
· Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies. We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
· Help set up the recruitment and onboarding of new campus hires and participate in career branding projects/programs
· Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
· Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
· Participate in global special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Experience in a business and commercial setting
· Experience with tools and systems, Excel and project management
· Have strong communication and organizational skills
· Fluency in Spanish
· Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
· Have experience in recruitment
· Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
· Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
· Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.