Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Are you passionate about building the world of tomorrow, enthusiastic about Amazon’s customer-focused mission, and hungry to create innovative marketing programs in technology? Help us mold the future of cloud-based content/services. Amazon’s devices aren’t gadgets – they’re end-to-end services, backed by a vast selection of content, exclusive features, and the Amazon Cloud. We are looking for an experienced and self-directed marketer for developer products in Spain and the cloud services and 3P app ecosystems that power them. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
As the Developer Marketing Manager, you will build and execute a strong marketing plan to help launch products for developers, drive awareness of our technology and acquire new developers. You will act as the business manager for the product, developing a deep understanding of the developer business and the developer community. Responsibilities will include acquisition of leads through channels including paid and organic search, display advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, e-mail, PR, and other online and offline marketing channels.
You will be expected to innovate and will be empowered to expand our marketing and communication horizons to new channels and approaches. In typical Amazon fashion, this role will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities, and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
· Define and execute the marketing and communications plan to reach developers, including managing budget, forecasting and regular reporting.
· Own the development and localization of value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for products.
· Work with product and global marketing teams to manage timelines and distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages for the developer audience.
· Craft compelling audience-specific, localized messages and campaigns (videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) to fuel our digital marketing engine.
· Own localization of our developer portal for developers.
· Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing with communities and industry events.
· Execute local events to engage developers with technical training or compelling content, including optimizing our events to drive efficiency of event activity all-up.
· Drive innovation in audience experiences and partner with social engines and community influencers to scale our message, awareness, and adoption.
This position is based in Madrid
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Relevant senior level experience in product or audience marketing – preferably with developer experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in Spanish
· Demonstrable, successful, history of defining marketing strategy and executional excellence
· Proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of your internal and external customers
· Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies and business units
· A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
· Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
· Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to earn trust with stakeholders across teams
· Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
· Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your english application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in one document stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Desgraciadamente, esta vacante no está disponible
Developer Marketing Manager - New Technologies (Spanish Speaker) en Madrid
... Are you passionate about building the world of tomorrow, enthusiastic about Amazon’s customer-focused mission, and hungry to create innovative ...
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online