... The European Amazon FP&A BI team is seeking for a smart and ambitious Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) based in Madrid to support pan-European financial analysis and reporting efforts across EU.As a BIE you will be working on...
The European Amazon FP&A BI team is seeking for a smart and ambitious Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) based in Madrid to support pan-European financial analysis and reporting efforts across EU.
As a BIE you will be working on various business problems in complex data warehouse environments. You will dive deep into big datasets with an expectation to produce the best analytics and metrics to solve problems. You will work closely with other technology teams to lead or partner on projects involving automation. You will also partner with business teams and learn about different aspects of the Amazon Retail business and work on problems that are critical to the entire business.
· Design, implement and support a system that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
· Model data and metadata to support ad-hoc and pre-built reporting
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
· Learning and understanding a broad range of Amazon's data resources and know how, when, and which to use
· Drive reporting improvement and automation and create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner
· Extracting data using Oracle SQL, Amazon Redshift, and other technologies. Analyzing data using suitable tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, Power BI, R, Python)
· Responding with urgency to high priority external and internal requests
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative and analytical discipline
· Advanced SQL and experience in optimizing SQL queries
· Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
· Advanced knowledge of Excel & VBA
· Fluency in English is required; Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
· Strong bias for action, highly organized and ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
· Invent and Simplify, ability to improve and simplify database and reporting designs
· Strong attention to detail and desire to understand systems and issues at all levels
· Advanced degree in a quantitative and analytical discipline
· Experience building metrics decks, dashboards or other BI solutions
· You are keen to improve current reporting solutions or innovate by creating new and simpler ones and provide Finance and the Retail business with robust automated insight.
· Experience in leveraging various tools to manipulate data and set up automated processes as per business requirement
· Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online