... Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally...
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Location Development Manager - Amazon Pickup Locations (Italy & Spain).
Amazon Pickup Locations, including Amazon Locker, are exciting, new delivery solutions and the Location Development Manager will be responsible for developing the network of location providers suitable as hosts for Lockers and Amazon’s own pickup point network. Creating long-lasting relationships with strategic partners across Italy and Spain is fundamental to the expansion plans for the program and for delivering an outstanding customer experience. Maximizing these partner relationships helps our business to grow, expanding Amazon's delivery network and providing more convenience and selection to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Location Development manager to build out our network of location partners. You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, marketing, transportation and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our program. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise both in internal and external team project management. Communicating with the senior Amazon leadership team will be a weekly occurrence as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations.
The right person will:
· Own the Pickup location strategy in IT&ES, working with some current partners to provide new opportunities and building out a pipeline of new partners
· Drive the Amazon Pickup Locations CX to deliver the best in class experience, service and convenience
· Drive off-line Marketing and Advertising campaigns with location partners to ensure Amazon Locker awareness, exposure and ultimately grow utilization.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently. Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business development including prospecting, acquisition, integration and retention of partners.
· Proven experience driving strategic alliances and partnerships for business
· Proven leadership skills and experience
· 7+ years in Business Development or Account Management
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners
· Bachelor's degree required
· Marketing and Advertising experience
· MBA Preferred
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online