... Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, and identify and qualify leads. You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs.
A successful BDR would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
· Interest in developing a career in account management and Cloud technology
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full professional fluency in English and Hebrew or Arabic
· Experience managing numerous requests concurrently and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Proficiency using CRM software and Outlook
· Entry-level experience in account management and/or technical background
· Ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Full professional fluency in additional EMEA language
· Experience working with, and/or having knowledge of cloud computing and existing cloud technologies
· Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
· Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Successful experience in account management or customer facing role in B2B environments, preferably in a technology-related environment
· Skilled in prospecting techniques
· Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
· Sales certification from an accredited university
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online