... The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses, governments and institutions purchase their supplies.Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research,...
The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses, governments and institutions purchase their supplies.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - latest UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for this segment of the market
You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is growing even faster!Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is growing even faster!
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and system design
· Previous Experience developing with Java or C/C++
· Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
· Good (English) communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience building large-scale web services
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online