Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon’s PCA team is looking for a talented Vendor Manager (1 year contract) who will be responsible for improving product selection and managing relationships with vendors in Spain in the Personal Care Appliances category.
The role will be based in Madrid. Spanish language is required and mandatory for the role.
· Manage and build comprehensive selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
· Deliver maximum product availability in the PCA category within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
· With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
· Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
· Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, inventory replenishment, overstock inventory decisions, and operations processes.
· Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
· Manage large scale catalogue selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
· Attend trade shows and vendor meetings, monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
· From 1 year to 4/5 years' experience in consulting/FMCG/ complex business environment with a business role
· Candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
· Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management.
· SQL or programming Language skills
· University degree required, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline
· MBA would be appreciated
Do you want to know more about the role and Amazon? Take a look at our Video Broadcast here: https://youtu.be/7hsixwbU--c
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Selecciona abajo la región que te interesa y recibe ofertas que se adapten a tu perfil en tu correo electrónico.